Caribou Gear

Most Unruly Post in the History of Hunting Boards

Ovis

Was going to ask who the biggest chit stirrers were in the history of Hunting Boards, but that would make for a dull post as I can narrow it down to two or three people I think we could all agree on.

Instead, what is the most unruly post of all time. Is it the DS "full curl" yarn, one of Moosie's infamous post on HA, one of the new squabbles w/ the misfits, or the testy debates in SI? These are just a few that come to mind, but there are others out there archived just waiting to be brought back from the dead. There is one now on 24 Hour that is really good and makes for around the clock entertainment.

So fess up! What is your favorite? Post a link if you can dig it back up.

smile.gif
vis

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-09-2003 19:52: Message edited by: Ovis ]</font>

not most controversial, but my favortie is the one about saddams sons and grandson being killed

that one was really funny i thought, but i am also thinking that some of greenhorn and bcats a long time ago were pretty good

Oh you newbies.. There were posts in the old days with Bcat and DS and (she who is not mentioned) and me and Del and all kinds of people that make these look like Sunday stolls... Too bad, or maybe not, ya'll weren't around for the fun.....

cool.gif

Wild elk ROTFLMAO that was some funny shit....

Yeah the newbies would crap if they went through that stuff eh dan?

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back