Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Fat On Contest?

Mini Moose

Well for all you skinny guys like myself that can't get involved in the fat off contest we should have a fat on contest. I am all up for it considering that i have lost 20 pounds since graduation and didn't have the 20 to lose. I watn 10 of them back

So i am going back on my school diet, fast food for lunch everyday, get more sleep and sit on the couch more often. J/K
shhh.gif

lets get some muscle build up and protein shakes and gain some weight instead of losing it all
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I've got plenty you can have. I want even put up a fight.

SKINNY people just kill me trying to gain weight. You just don't know how to do it .

i really wouldn't care much about my weight if i didn't lose so much so quickly just because i don't sleep enough don't eat very often and because my job stresses me out, i hate working it is a pain in my ass

What is the lotto up too, like 53,000,000 or somthing like that, i need to pick some lucky numbers

Well I don't feel I need to lose any weight but I wouldn't mind gaining some weight, say 5 pounds or so. I'm 5'10 and weigh in at around 165, but I have a little bit of a gut going. Any ideas on how I can get rid of that gut and get a flat stomach instead of this beer belly without going to the gym?? I've started walking 2 miles a night but that doesn't do anything. Thanks guys!!

Well I have been trying to gain weight now for lets see about 30 yrs of my 30 yr old life.Im still sitting at around 135lbs and Im 5'8".I did get up to 145 last year but I have lost all that weight since it is summer time now,I dont eat lunches during the summer too hot.Hopefully I can get back up to 140lbs this fall again during hunting season.
Hey TK you dont have to go to the gym to get rid of the gut just do sit ups at the house and do some more hiking.

Don't do sit ups they don't get rid of your gut you have to get rid of your gut before you do sit ups or else the muscle just builds up on top of the fat, TK i suggest eating less fast food and don't drink so much beer

I don't eat fast food. I just kinda snack throughout the day. You know...a cup cake here, a hot pocket there, chips and dip etc.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-09-2003 23:01: Message edited by: trophy_killer ]</font>

No wonder you got a belly then.Maybe you should try eating meals instead of CRAP all day
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Hey in a few weeks I should have something to send ya man so get ready.Im just finishing up my first batch of Salmon tonight.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-09-2003 23:08: Message edited by: Kraven ]</font>

Bill I'd love to come out there for a week. Come pick me up and I'll be out there as fast as you can drive!!

Kevin, I just kinda snack like that until dinner time then I have a regular meal. Lunch time is usually like a BBQ hot pocket and some chips and a Pepsi or something.

But anyways I need to lose this thing by Deer season and I can grab at my belly button and have a handful of flab about 1 3/4" thick!!
eek.gif

So here's an idea to gain weight. Since I happen to know both of these guys are teenagers. Go to college. Ever heard of the Freshmen 15. Well there you go.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back