FAT-OFF WEEK #6

MEATHEAD

Well I have fallen back, 234 lbs. Had to go to the South Carolina this week and did a bad job of staying on my DIET. Gain 2 lbs.

WORK HARDER

WORK HARDER

WORK HARDER

CONCENTRATE

WORK EVEN HARDER

I CAN DO THIS

Yep you can do it Meathead.
wink.gif

WELL HELL.. YOU should be gaining weight.. ALL that friggin weight ya lost cvan't come off all that fast, Pace yourself
smile.gif

I'm not were I wanted to Be but the Burgers are killin me
smile.gif
I started at a High of 226, 2 weeks into the weight loss we started I logged in as 220. I'm at 211 right now... I was hoping to be lower. I'm not giving up, I sure can Hit the hills better though. I started Swimming instead of Running and I like that alot better !!! Softer on the Knees and works the Lungs good too !!

Meathead, Proud of ya man !!!! Anyone else still in this ? Anyone gained
wink.gif

I started at 252.5 and am down to 242.5. Keep up the work guys, it just keeps getting better. What say you fella's about keeping the updates coming even after the end of the contest?

I posted the wrong thing, It should be 224 instead 234 I only gained back 1 lb not 11 lbs.

It is getting alot harder to lose than it was. I guess it had to be to much cold beer.

Way to go guys keep up the good work.I keep drinking more and more beer but hell I aint gaining any weight yet,I guess the fast metabolism keeps burning it off.
wink.gif

Been drinking the same amount of beer over here too and not gained any weight. In fact, I think I lost a few more pounds. You are doing goood Martin, keep it up.

Back