PEAX Equipment

I got some last night (Part 2)

Moosie

Grand poopa
We ended up getting some last night too... Lightning that is .....
frown.gif

a.sized.jpg

b.sized.jpg

c.sized.jpg

d.sized.jpg

e.sized.jpg

f.sized.jpg

I thought about taking some video of it last nite I was right in the middle of it all. Moosie are those stills off video or what, I rember seeing your vid cammera but can't rember what brand it was, is it a sony handycam?? I just bought sony tvr-350 the other day don't know if did the right thing or not, seems to have lotsa features though.

Those pictures turned out better than I thought they would. But the video still doesn't give it justice. If you could see the whole sky light up, you'd be amazed. It was practically over our house so the video camera couldn't get the full effect. At first it scared me to death, and I really didn't want Oscar out there, but he stayed right by the house and we both just watched in amazement.
cool.gif
The weird thing was the wind hardly picked up at all and the Thunder wasn't as loud as it should have been, it was very odd.

-Mrs. Moosie
grouphug.gif

I did stand next to the House but I was in a Bucket of Water and Holding a 15' POLE in the Air... So I don't know what Mr's Moosie was Worried about
biggrin.gif
HEll, I have over .5 Million on my life insurance wise
tongue.gif

those are cool pics....

put a dark filter on the camera next time and the pics will turn out even better. you can also use 2 polerizer filters and get good results with lighting or a gas welders lends held up works too..

Delw

Send some this way Too Kraven.. LAst night was a good night.. BUT Fires are still burning hot !!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back