Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What is with the private section

Mini Moose

Ummm.......... maybe i missed someting but why is there now a specific invite predator section, are some people hurt that people joke around to much in the other one or something??????

Yeah what the hell is that? does the fact that i'm not invited mean that your making fun of me? no really what is that topic for?

Yeah pretty much. Just a bunch of fugwads that think they are too good for everyone else... BUT, they are top notch varmint callers.
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Beleive it or not.. SOME PEOPLE like to talk hunting without ANY joking around... Go figure
wink.gif

Predator hunters are kind of that way, They cut me a FAT check to give them a private section.. HELL, I'm not even Invited .. YOU know me, Can't keep from kicking anyone in the NADS
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Just pretend it's not there, Unless you want in, then Email Slydog or Doug !!!

I only have 18 more messages to look through. I am sure that invitation is in there somewhere. There are certainly some other offers and suggestions for where I should go.....
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Any varmint pictures are welcome. We will have a vote to determine a winner. Multiple entries are also welcome. If you take a picture of a road pizza make sure and let us know what varmint it was and what your weapon of choice was.....like prairrie dog hit with a '75 Ford F250.
biggrin.gif
If you shoot something also tell us the story behind it and what gun you was toting. It is a nasty job trying to live up to the varmint forum's new motto .....Most ignorant place in cyberspace. Let the contest begin.
wink.gif

Doug

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back