Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Big game tag`s for non-citizen`s?

cjcj

All that is required for illegal`s and non-citizens to get a big game tag [ in arizona] elk/bighorn/buffalo/ etc. is to have lived in the state 6 months, then they can get a tag as a resident, how does this work in your state [more info on my soapbox at SI]

I know in MT you have to be a citizen for 6 months. Which means, either get a drivers license, register as a voter, and have a mailing address. I would think an illeagal would have problem getting anything but the mailing address. And you have to give them your SSN, or they won't give you the tag.

In AZ all you have to do is "say" you have lived in the state for 6 months, they have a soc. sec./ hunter i.d. so you can use a fake social and get a hunter id.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjcj:
In AZ all you have to do is "say" you have lived in the state for 6 months, they have a soc. sec./ hunter i.d. so you can use a fake social and get a hunter id.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that explains Delw
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Copied from the NJ Fish and Wildlife digest:

Non-residents must show either a resident hunting license from their state or proof of successfully completing an appropriate hunter safety course.
Public Law 1998c1 reguires that the Division of Fish and Wildlife collect and maintain a record of Social Securtiy numbers whenever a license is sold. The visible display of the number on the license is not required and can be blacked out once the license has been purchased.

If you have a Social Security card, and can pass a hunter safety course, you can hunt here.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back