Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Moosie, a place for your duck woody

Oak

Expert
"Daily bags of ten or more species are not uncommon."

I don't think your living room could handle a trip here.
wink.gif

Where duck woodies go to die

Oak

Hmm, maybe I should delete this post before Mrs. Moosie sees it. I'd just as soon she think you came up with this idea on your own.
wink.gif

Oak

You will find majestic Rosy-billed pochards cruising through the pampas' skies decoying into the marshes and potholes, but the most predominant duck, and maybe the star of the show, may very well be the yellow-billed pintail that will respond to calling and will lock its wings and dive into decoy spreads readily every time. There's also the striking colored southern widgeon a special duck with a distinct call and that flies in distinguishable rolling formations, the red shoveler, the white-cheeked pintail and four species of teal: the predominant speckled teal, the silver teal, the cinnamon teal and the ringed teal all of which fly low and fast darting through the breeze into the decoys.
The hard flying black-headed duck is a big part of the show and the white-faced and fulvous whistling ducks are also very abundant. Daily bags of ten or more species are not uncommon.

OHHhhhhh... MAN !!! I see an Open space on the Wall for a few of them
wink.gif

Buahahahaha... Mrs. Moosie, hasn't he learned yet that we women have eyes in the back of our heads if we need em
wink.gif

Too Dang Funny
biggrin.gif

DID SOMEONE SAY BAN ?????????
footinmouth.gif

oscar you might want to rethink it cause she will be calling you aall day and night crying about it....

Delw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back