Fat-Off Week #2 update

1_pointer

Looks like Meathead is in the lead!!! C'mon guys, I know I'm not letting him off the hood yet!!!
Hunttalk_com_Fat_off_WK2.sized.jpg

What's the deal, Dan and 2fast are already out? Glad to see no one is over 100% after the first week.
biggrin.gif

Oh.. Is this supposed to be a weekly thing?? OK.. I'll have to check tonight and find out where I'm at...How many weeks is this going on??

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-14-2003 12:37: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

It lasts until Aug. 29, but we are going to give weekly updates on Fridays.

1_p, I won't let him off the hook, if you don't let him off the hood (
confused.gif
). Since Friday I've lost as much as I did all last week.
elkgrin.gif

Oak

I got the N.Z Woollen beanie sendin it to Moosie this week ; and Meathead I got you in the Office Sweepstake, don't let me down you hearin me.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Heading for a JOG again.. The fat don't seem to be coming off..
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
But I can make it past the MAilbox without taking a break now
wink.gif

Walked 4 miles this afternoon. I'm going to get this off and be ready to go elk hunting this fall. And toten around some extra money. But I bet someone is loseing weight that is not telling us. There was to many wanting to do this and now no one is saying anything, something is just aint right with this picture.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-20-2003 19:48: Message edited by: MEATHEAD ]</font>

I'm sure glad I didn't jump in on this one, I gained five pounds just going to this last fire...
biggrin.gif

Back