Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Fire in CAL. forces M.N. football to tempe!

cjcj

The recent fires in san diego, have forced monday night football to tempe [asu] the best part is "all" tickets are FREE, so for those of you who are willing to brave the traffic and go, Wear your hunttalk hats/shirts so the whole country can see ya.

I think they moved it to see how many football fans were in AZ LOL.
you know they had to say free cause it will look real funny on a telivised monday night foot ball game and see only 4 people in the stands.
If no one shows maybe they will pull that sorry ass game(they call football ) out of this state .

Wanna bet they will find a way for our tax dollars to pay for this.
Delw

FREE TICKETS FOR MONDAYNIGHT FOOTBALL
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
I'M THERE
hump.gif

Let's see,,,If I left right now, I'd be down there after the game, I'd have to log off here,Get my butt kicked for not getting the car out of the shop,Miss W.W.E. tonight
fight.gif
Yep screwed again
frown.gif

By the way,, Who's playing??
confused.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Its miami vs. san diego, I am not going but my nephew is he has a class over there, Delw 4 fans! you must be talking about a cardinals home game. HaHa, but with this short of notice they have to give them tickets away. I saw on this morning`s news that people started camping out at 10:30 last night ! Man are they stupid, its a lottery [not first come] i am a big college sports fan [football]. But for me the "pro" game is to much about the money.

Back