Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Last week Fat off Contest

MEATHEAD

216 lbs It was hard to get it off but will be harder to keep it off. I think it was a total of 33lbs.
biggrin.gif

You whupped me! I went from 252.5 to 238, with much more to go! Congrats. Once we get all the results, we can deal with the money, but I'm thinking YOU DA MAN!!

You both Whooped me.. I said Put op or Shut up so I'll shut up
wink.gif

Meathead, What days are you in Wyoming ? I wanted to Hand deliver your Winings and See your Skinny ass myself
eek.gif

I lost 3 pounds on this last fire, does that count for some thing? Cept a quick kick in the arse!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Just come over for my 50th birthday party we are having up there. Michele an meet you and you can follow her in. My birthday will be on Tuesday but going to celebrate the Sat or Sun before. The beer is on me.
wink.gif

1 pointer where is the list of all the weigh-ins. Or are they not going to post them. I wish it was going on longer so it could help me loss more. I've had alot of fun doing this with everyone here. I htink it helps when you have someone to help you keep your eye on what your doing.

How about ribs after a day of hunting Martin? I am thinking about picking some BBQ Ribs up to take up with us. Need something besides elk, antelope and grouse.
drool.gif

Meathead, look down the posts a ways. Three of us posted our weigh-ins on Friday.

Oak

Oak, I was just wandering if the rest were going to post there results. I seen 1 pointer's and Moosie's but that was alll I saw.

You guys gave me a wake up call.
eek.gif

I weighed myself on Aug 12th after reading your guys weight losses at that point. So after weighing myself I went back to my strict low fat diet and results have happened.
wink.gif

Oh... from the 12th to the 29th , I had dropped 10 lbs.
biggrin.gif

Meathead, there's a post titled "Fat-off?" down the page. There's more results there. Congrats on the weight loss! I think should weigh in about once a month for the next six months and see who keeps it off.

Oak

Cool. Where do you "want to be"? My goal has been to get down to 180 by New Year's. It'll be tough, but I think it's attainable. Good luck!

Oak

I'm looking at 190. Not really got a dead line just as long as I keep it going. I guest I''ll slow down some when I get to Wy. I'll neeed some carbs to make it around in those mountains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back