Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Bachelor weekend

Nut

Well Vipe and the boys will be going to Otsego,Michigan for the weekend for a wedding thingy. I decided to stay home and be lonely. (Dont care for the cousin of hers anyways)

So my weekend is a Nut do what you want weekend since I also finally do not work a Saturday.
biggrin.gif
hump.gif

So I might go to a archery range and rifle range to do a little practicing . Go to a range and do a little trap shooting. Might do a little crow busting. Might try to find a couple of groundhogs to pop. Go and start to plan out where to set up a couple of blinds on some land we have access to for this fall. Might even go to the adult bookstore or strip club
eek.gif

I do have to go and stock up on shotgun shells for the dove opener.
cool.gif

or I could try to do all of em?
shhh.gif

I'm guessing it will give you time to catch up on your posting.. I need a weekend for that too
wink.gif

Seriously though, Good luck to ya getting in all.. or any of it done !!!!

Be careful Nut, wouldn't want that new bow to sneak into the house while the wife is away.

I bet you don't get half them things done, cause that NAP is going to cut into a lot more time than you imagined.
Thats usually what happens to me on weekends by myself.

Well day one has been crappy. First off... my paycheck was screwed up and I only got half of what I should have. The owners had left for the day so now I will have to wait til Monday. Then someone was supposed to show up at the house(no it wasnt a hooker either
tongue.gif
) and they never showed. Then I turn the puter on and my anti-virus program said I had the blaster worm.
mad.gif
mad.gif

At least I fixed that
wink.gif

So we will see what tomorrow brings.
fight.gif

Hahahahahaha
laughing-smiley-014.gif

You guys never realize how much you need us til you forget how to run the toaster.

Hey I just popped the waffles into the microwave instead. The box looks funny but at least the waffles were warm.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Well I am bored to death. I cant do the things I thought about because if I cant share the experience with Vipe and the boys or friends it wouldnt be half the fun they could be.
wink.gif

I haven't takened a nap yet
wink.gif

Went to the store and I can tell ya how many excuses I thought about telling Vipe about the new in-line muzzleloader when she saw it.
eek.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif

So I just bought a deer hunting video instead. I can get away with that.
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back