Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WORKING ON THE BOARD............

CHAT is still up and running...... I have my best people working on the site right now !!!!!! I just updated the server and we are still fixing files and WORKING on ALL the bugs......

Right now, no new topics can be STARTED....

THANX again FOR UNDERSTANDING :D

the board should be working ok now

Check out the server time (look at the time on the posts)! Is it REALLY 0100 in Idaho? Thanks, Moosie and Allen!

Idaho went through what is called a "SNOW WARP" .. durring this time of year the time changes off the orig. time.... SOMETIMES it even is different... I call my buddies in Texas and we are sometimes 1 hour 10 mins off..... funny but true :D :D

I'll take care of that in the AM.. thanx for pointing it out bro !!!!

Dgibson.. you were one of the WINERS I think..... tell me if the board seems faster yet ??!?!!?

:D

I thought something was wrong with my puter cause its SMOKEN THROUGH THESE PAGES :D :D :D Moosie I take back MOST of the things I said about you. ;) ;)

Hey, I wasn't whining AT you, I was whining WITH you! :( So far it seems mucho better.

But if it wasn't I'd never admit it because I don't want to WHINE. I'll just go and eat some cheese now. It goes good with WHINE. Has anybody got a pig I could borrow? I like a little sWHINE with breakfast.

Thanks Moosie; we really do appreciate what you do. We all owe you a collective beer. ;)

Back