Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Funny Thing Happened On the Way to Florida

danr55

Well, If I hadn't read it with my own eyes and hadn't had it explained to me by a very nice lady at UPS, I would never have believed it. As most of you are aware, I special ordered some bullets from Nosler for some of the guys. Well I shipped them almost two weeks ago and I thought everyone had gotten theirs. It seem like JB Florida didn't get his so this morning I ran a trace on the UPS web site. There it was in black and blue. "container broken open. Container discarded. contents broken/ discarded/lost. UPS liability." So I call the nice lady at UPS and ask her what she can tell me. She says that the report indicates that the container broke open and the contents fell out and broke. The box and the contents were discarded. HMMM says I. I wonder how they managed to break several bags of bullets? Sounds a little strange to me. Any way JB and I got a giggle out of it, he will get his bullets replaced and UPS gets to send me a check. Anyway, lessons learned: Don't send any box marked Nosler Inc. via UPS or it might get broken.
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

That does make you wonder.I had a bunch of stuff sent from Cabelas a few months back and when it arrived I noticed the box had cabelas written all over it and even the tape had cabelas written on it.I figured I was lucky that noone hunted at UPS.

Broken bullets???
confused.gif
I could maybe see them spilling all over but those bags are REALLY thick, so I doubt it.

When I was in high school a guy I knew was always bringing all kinds of magazines to school with the label part of the cover tore off....He told me his dad worked at the post office and he could get just about any magazine we wanted....that stuff happens.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacolleen
Back