Swazi comes through again!!

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
I was joking with Dave down in NZ and ended up with another of his proto-types! Yes, I stole another jacket :rolleyes: (I must confess)
As many of you know I am a product tester,! Except when Moosie steals my gear :D

Anyway, we are going to test out a set of bib over-alls and see if they can handle a cat and two hounds on the lead back down the small easy slopes of the Wyoming ranges.

I got to tell ya, if you do not own a bit of Swazi gear, ya'll are missing out! Ask B'and she cat! this stuff is almost as tough as a Denver cop! :eek:
Don't tell anyone but ask Dave for a discount on his listed prices! If he will not give it to ya, I will have to publish my video on his duck hunting abilities :eek:
Check his new line out at
http://swazi.co.nz
Tell him Thumper sent ya and I am sure he will charge ya 10% more!!!! Sorry, I ment to say a respectable discount!!!!
More Swazi Gear reports to come!!!!! Still got to get the last report out! From Cuz'in B'cat's welding and cutting abilities, I am still lucky to own a pair . What the hell, I bent the frame on the snow machine trailer on a snow bank and was cussin my d@mn driving abilities more than worries about our cat?????
As soon as the hippie can make em we will test them:D

Thanks Swazi and hurry up with the d@mn salami:eek:
Thumper

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 15 May 2001 05:45: Message edited by: Thumper ]</font>

Thumper,
Cool..... You are lucky to be the tester

I'll have to check out that site and see what I can get elky..... ;)

Yup, here is "The Swazi man Dave and me with a new test coat! Kept me dry on a wet day of trying to shoot ducks :D notice I said trying :eek:
swazithump.jpg

He will work with ya on the prices a bit and does a lot of sales through guides, outfitters and smaller outlets as Wholesalers! I can not speak for the man's business dealings, but i swear by his gear! No more cabela's crap for me!!
Drop him a line or call sometimes and talk to him about it! he is one UGLY Cuss!! But who sez, I would win a beauty contest :D
Thumper

I would have to say the 4WD shirts and pants is a fantastic combo! I used it last year in Wyoming and was never cold!
They are made with something called wind stopper that is fantastic!

If it is just a coat you are looking for Anyone with the wind stopper is great! If it is warm , yet breathable rain gear you want,it would be the Tahr or chamois jackets hands down!
Oscar has a Tahr jacket and i have a Chamios and it is great in hard blowing wind. I got to hand it to dave, his R&D team listen to what hunters and outdoors folks want or need in gear!

I must remember not to stoop around short people...

I know this comment will get me a.holes from Thumper, but he gives me a.holes all the time anyway, so may as well toss in some personal abuse and get my ten cents worth! (he only shot ONE duck more than me...) I want to see the video evidence, I'm sure I shot that duck...!

Went on the Hunttalk chat line last night for the first time ever. Going to have to figure out how I can be someone other than Guest #25. (also going to have to figure out how I can go on the chat line and still look like I'm working...) It was good to talk to everyone. Keep hearing about his gathering, have to try find out when it is.

Haven't forgotten those new design pants Thump, in fact I made the first proto this week. Look real good. Couple of minor changes and then into it. Hopefully have some up to you in about three weeks or so. Thought I might put a couple of cargo pockets on the front with handwarmers in behind these. Then maybe a pocket for your ruler and a hammer loop...

Hi there California

Most of our gear is thermal and made from a variety of fleeces, micro, polar and WindStopper. Don't know how this would go up your way, may be a shade on the warm side.

Maybe you could offer a suggestion here and get my brain working California. If they weren't made from cotton, what would you make them from?

Look forward to your reply.

i don't know much about material but maybe something like they make backpacks(at least gregory) out of. it's a rip stop fabric. seems like it would be warm but breathable. warm for the cool nights but cool for the warm days.??? maybe your windstopper is simular to this?

dennis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back