Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

latern

HUNT2MUCH

I just picked up one of colemans new excursion backpacking laterns,wow!! it's great, it lights up a small tent well enough to read. the easy loading with the power max fuel is fool proof and it seems to burn a long time ,I havn't run it dry yet. the only drawback so far is trying to get spare mantels, it comes with two, but I want some extras, if you take the bottom off their is room to store the mantels inside the base, a feature they don't advertise, I took a cold wrap (for a pop can) and use it to slide the whole latern into, they look pretty tough, but the extra padding might save a mantel. I highly recommend this latern to anyone who backpacks. h2m

Somtimes I wonder where I learned to spell!!
can you say lantern, with a n,?? hopefully I shoot staighter than I spell.... :

RMO, the coleman company came out with a line of backpackin stoves, that use a propane/butane mixture, and now the lantern to match, I picked up mine at Sportsman Warehouse for I think 34.00 $ they are very reliable and burn at very low temps and at extreme altitudes . I was tired of nothin working on winter camp outs and these seem to be the answer for me. they use the coleman power max fuel canister, you actually fill the lantern and leave the bottle at home if you want. it says it burns for about 6 hrs per fill, I havn't ran it out yet to test it. h2m :rolleyes:

Back