Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

whats in your bow box??

DKO

what items have you found to be a necessity while bowhunting! other than the obvious!!
bow, arrows , quiver etc.....

on every bowhunting adventure i take, i carry two boxes ( if possible)one is an old tool box loaded with gimmicks and gadgets that have found there place over the years and bigger bulky items. The other is a smaller plano lure box with the essentials!

1. extra string and cables
2. extra rest with replacement parts
3. extra different peep sights
4. extra string silencers
5. string wax and serving
6. extra cable gaurd and various slides
7. extra sight bracket
8. extra sight pins
9. extra limb bushings and axle bushings
10. extra axles
11. moleskin
12. elec. tape
13. extra arrow nocks and inserts
14. extra vanes/feathers
15. ez-fletch jig
16. bow square
17. tools, allen wrenches,knocking pliars
18. extra release/finger tab
19. extra broadhead blades
20. dental floss

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

DKO,

I carry extra peep tubing and a center shot tool also.A few field points, a tube of graphite, a can of oil, screw driver or two, a razor knife,A tape measure, mole skin of course!
Extra sight with pins,plyiers.Allen wrenches. A little glue.
smile.gif
More stuff than I can actually remember.

I got so tired of people asking me what I had in the box that I wrote, "BOW STUFF STUPID " on the top of it.
smile.gif

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

IF IT WAS EASY EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT !!!

QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT
http://www.hunttalk.com

Guys, you have made me realize how unprepared I am in the field. Thanks.

I am, hopefully, going to Wyoming on an elk hunt this year. I need to get more prepared.

its amazing how much i forgot to list after reading the other posts! i also carry a portable bow press and centering gauge!!!!

i carry alot of stuff and ive had cause to use it only once! but if i didnt have it i would have ruined my hunt for sure!!!!

Raghorn, good luck in the drawing are going to be hunting from horseback or backpack ????
just curious ???

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

DKO, I don't know if we are hunting horse or backpack yet, but if I get drawn I will be looking for all the information I can get as to what to pack along. I guess I'll know in about three weeks.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back