Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

new bow?????

DKO

anyone buying or thinking of buying a new bow this year????? if so which one are you interested in??????

i got my eye on the new durwood series takedown recurve hunter from Bob lee, i dont hunt with traditional equipment yet but i hope to soon!!!

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Not this year, but if I can quit smoking for a year. I will be I will be in the market for a new one. I have been hearing a lot of good things about Bow Tech or I will get me another Mathews.

Ive been thinking about it, but I bet with all my hunting plans I cant afford to this year. Id like a new Matthews.

------------------
Live to Hunt-Terry aka Coydog.
coyote4.gif

The plans are in the works, but I don't know what kind. I like stuff that is a little different so I might try Champion or McPhereson. I like the idea of 87% letoff.

hey Terry, since ya won a free hunt maybe now you can slip the new bow in to the budget,you'll probably want it for africa anyway, right!!!! need to start gettin prepared!!!!

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

I am thinking of getting a new bow this year probably another XI or the parker. the bow teck is real interesting also.
Originally posted by DKO:
hey Terry, since ya won a free hunt maybe now you can slip the new bow in to the budget,you'll probably want it for africa anyway, right!!!! need to start gettin prepared!!!!

hey Bowhunt Welcome to the forum!!!!!! glad to have more bowhunters comming on board, glad ya stopped in and im looking forward to more posts and stories from a fellow bowhunter!!!

dont ya just hate having to choose between one bow!!! or another!! good luck on that one!!!

take care and stop back often!

------------------
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Thanks for the welcome. I think I found the correctr button now lol. MtRanch sent me here figured I would check it out looks good. BTW XI archery is still in business.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back