how many bows?

DKO

how many bows do you have? and do you hunt with just one or more than one for different animals????? and how do they differ?

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8e353.gif.orig.gif

I have two Hoyt Stratus Plus's. Only had one for a couple years and always felt uncomfortable in camp with one bow. When I decided to get another one, wouldn't you know it, Hoyt quit building them. Finally got ahold of another and have them set up identical.

I have just one bow I find it hard to play with two bows. But when I buy my next new bow I will keep this one as a back up just for kicks.

I own two, a compound and a recurve.

This made me think about how many different bows I have owned in 30 + years.
The answer is 4.
smile.gif

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

IF IT WAS EASY EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT !!!

http://www.hunttalk.com

I only have one bow! Its a Martin Lynx. I use camo hunter xx75 arrows. This was my first year bowhunting for myself and I loveit! I am pretty dumb about all the accesories and have only actually shot at two deer with four arrows. Missed each time!!!OOPS!!! I really enjoy it tho! I did draw back on a 330 type bull during archery season, but opted not to let go! I want to learn all I can from you guys this winter so I can get better at it by hunting season!bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif
Logoboy.jpg

I bought a Mathews MQ32 to replace my Hoyt mystic Rebel. I still have the Hoyt, but I loaned it to a friend, and don't know if he'll ever give it back. I'll only use the Hoyt if I tear up the Mathews and have to wait to get it fixed. That MQ32 is a sweet bow!

i currently have 4 bows and got my eye on a another Bob lee creation! but anyway i dont hunt with the traditional stuff,yet.I have two high country bows that i hunt with ,one is a single cam split limb high tech. model and the other a dual cam solid limb with phantom cams ,this is the one i hunt with the most they both shoot very well and are set-up the same to minimze replacement parts.
im currently setting up my wifes browning ot hunt turkies with! The one thing that shooting alot of different bows has taught me is, i know what i like in a bow, and i know how to fix it if i have a field failure! it has also taught me that archery is very much an individuals sport meaning, to each his own, what works for you may not work for me! thats the beauty of hunting in general! and i think everyone should keep that in mind when buying a new or another bow! JMHO

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Back