MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Arrival times and departure times for Texas hunt

Kraven

I am just curious as to when everyone was going to be arriving in Texas for the hunt via Airplane.And when everyone is going to be departing on Sunday.Just found some good prices on flights and was curious if they were going to work out for the best.Thanks Good Huntin Kraven

I arrive at something like 3:40 PM on Thursday in San Antonio, and leave at about 4 PM on Sunday. I plan on getting a room near the airport Thursday night and renting a car. Hopefully, all of us coming in can stay at the same place Any locals know of a good inexensive motel near the airport...with a bar (or at least one nearby!) ? If we could get a phone number to make reservations, that would be great!
I'd like to leave the motel early Friday for the ranch, though, to get an early start on the hunt.

Thanks Cali for the info.I will be arriving in San Antonio at 4:45pm on Thursday then on Sunday I will be leaving at 5:45pm.That would be great to get a hotel room nearby the airport.

KRAVEN.... I don't need to tell ya what A slacker I am... but I haven't booked the flight yet :D :D

I'm getting organised today and doing alot of stuff next week that I needed to do for a long time.....

SO I say now .. HEhe...

I'm guesing I'll be there around 6PMthursday. I'm not sure yet what I'm doing as far as spending the night. I might have to do something Friday morning,,,, I will probably wait till the last min. I figure if nothing ELSE.. Cali hutner will let me bunck on his Couch ?!?!?! (OR even in his bed ;)) HAHA !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back