Question on Al;aska guides ?!?!

Moosie

Grand poopa
So... HUmm mm So little $$ , So many Expensive outfitters. I don't want to sound cheap but I jsut don't have extra $$ like them rich guys...

HOW in the world do you know if you're getting fugged ?

For Example .. I found this site http://www.hollidayair.com/OH.html

they offer a moose, a bou and a blacky for just under 5k. yet other places can charge 8-10k jsut for a moose ? Is the quality that much Crappier ? Is this outfit jsut a bit hungrier ?

I don't get it. Every place you talk to has Awsome references. so How do ya know what to do...

-CONFUSED HUNTER

Would be fun !! But there BIG moose are 1/2 the size of an AK moose
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

So 1/2 the $$ for 1/2 the critter ?

Well then you big whiner ante up the other 1/2 of them $$$ and go to Alaska and kill a real trophy then
fight.gif
fight.gif

aND BTW..... you never need reply to that last pm I sent you last night.

I guess I should've typed alot less and sent them individually so as not to confuse you
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

haha.....need=did

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-21-2003 15:31: Message edited by: FLIPPER ]</font>

You said you didn't know the price and Still kicking around the Idea... I wasn't sure I neededto Email you back..... I think you're jsut used to the Elk boys ... OK OK .. Lemme respond .... Here ya go...

tongue.gif

There, ya happy ?
wink.gif

I have a few of those books that Tom posted a link to.
Hunt alaska now is pretty good. If nothing else it can explain alot on hunting up here of course expieriance is the best.
Doesnt everybody who hunts up here have a gazetteer? Some people claim this as a basic must have to start researching.
I also have the alaska river guide. Its pretty good but remember its just basics. Rivers change all the time up here. The ironic part is that the author is a hugger but yet she helps alot of hunters. It makes my heart feel warm
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking its like Cadillac or Mercedes versus Ford or Chevy, but don't really know, except around here. A Ford or Chevy can do great, but they don't have all the luxury items and the name cost that the others use.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back