Need Some Help

George P

I have a hound hunting friend who is turning 40.They are having a big surprise party for him.I was thinking a good gag gift would be one of those funnel/horn noise amplifiers that one holds up to their ear.I thought Nite Lite sold them but I dont see them in their catalog anymore.Anyone have any idea on where i could get one?Thanks

George,
I think the thing you are looking for is called "the Bionic ear" not sure though. Your right I think Nite Lite use to sell them ,but I don't have a catalog with one in either. I will keep looking though

I think you guys are thinking of the electronic ears.Yes ,they are exspensive.The ones I am thinking of are just like a funnel.The kind that old timers who were hard of hearing used to use.

Gorge something you could use that looks the same would be the bell off of a coyote Howler. i think cabelas carry some

George, I have a old coyote howler. It is a small Amplifier, I could send it. E-mail me if ya want it.

I think that a bigger maybe homemade one might be funny too!!! Try using Cardstock paper and rolling one. Then have all his friends Sign it :D :D :D

PS I'm still deciding.... (Or the wife is I meen
)

I have seen them in a Bill Boatmans catalog and also in Nite Lite. The old brass horn for listening, I dont see it in them now though. Till I was 40, I felt like I could turn my pickup over on its side by hand, Now its getting harder to just turn it around! Do it while you can boys! KW

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back