gettin any coyotes ?

bearbait

hey george p, you been getting any coyotes? we have been running up here killed two this week. deep snow slows them up but its hard on the dogs. well good luck

bearbait

Havent been out in almost 2 weeks.When we got that 3 feet of snow it really shut us down.My female yote hound came into heat this week so I am kinda screwed right now. I am going to run on sat with my buddys but it aint the same when you dont have your favorite dog out there. we were on a roll till that big snow. Had killed at least one every time out for the last 7 or 8 trips.
What do you run for dogs?

Good luck on Sat. George. I wish I were going. We'll get after 'em soon. Did you get those pictures of that 50 pounder of Randy's that I left in your door?
Chris

i got all mine from kirt. one you might know of. fly ? shes a good old hound. we ran today the dam snow got soft and the dogs couldnt go in it. seen one but didnt get a shot. maybe tommorrow.

good luck bearbait

i got all mine from kirt. one you might know of. fly ? shes a good old hound. we ran today the dam snow got soft and the dogs couldnt go in it. seen one but didnt get a shot. maybe tommorrow.

good luck bearbait

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back