Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

ALASKA Unguided, Outfitted, Drop Camp Caribou Hunts for $1,200 Per Person

Bill Hefner

************ SPECIAL NOTICE ****************

If you’re planning an Alaska caribou hunt this fall, don’t do a thing until you read this!

WHAT? A 6-day, unguided, drop camp, caribou hunt for $1,200 per person (Minimum 2 people). Whether you use rifle, bow, or pistol, these hunts are completely outfitted with the following:

2-3 Man Tent
Propane Lantern
Paper Towels
Propane Stove & Fuel
Garbage Bags
Ziploc Bags
Cooking Utensils
Toilet Paper
Water Jug
Paper Plates & Bowls
Cups & Silverware
Blue Tarps
Cord & Rope
Small Saws
Camp Axe

Not to mention the food which includes:

Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate
Creamer & Sugar
Sandwich Meats
Cookies & Candy Bars
Cup-O-Noodles
Canned Ham
Bread & Crackers
Mustard & Mayonnaise
Summer Sausage
Freeze Dried Food
Cheese
Instant Oatmeal

WHERE? The hunting area is Unit 17B or 19B, in the Mulchatna Drainage, which is home to over 225,000 caribou and has been one of the highest game producing areas in Alaska. During the 2001 season 52 caribou hunters took 76 caribou. A 100%+ season is normal with the exception of the 2000 season, which had the worst weather in over 10 years, and kept hunters inside their tents. That season Tony’s success rate dropped to 98%.

WHEN? August & September 2002. Specific dates only for $1,200 hunt.

WHO? The outfitter is Westwind Guide Service, owned and operated by Tony Lee, who has been a registered guide since 1979, now a master guide (license #105), and outfitter. Plus, he’s been a bush pilot for over 25 years with the same Super Cub. Check out his website at either www.alaskaoutfittedcamps.com or www.westwindguideservice.com. Contact him directly at (907) 373-2047 or e-mail him at Westwind/[email protected] for available dates.

WHY? Because the prices are affordable for almost every hunter and with Tony’s drop camps being fully outfitted means you don’t have to bring food, tent & camp tools.

Tony and I are old friends. He’s a patient of my brother-in-law, who is a dentist in Anchorage. And over the last 6 years I’ve been helping him with his marketing and telling as many hunters as I can about him. If you want details on logistics and associated costs of these hunts, e-mail me and I’ll send you attachments with more information than you ever bargained for, OK?

As of March 8th this special $1,200 price goes on his website and then it’s first come, first served. All you need now is a $200 deposit to hold a spot.

Bill Hefner
St. Petersburg, FL
[email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back