Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Draw Results

HUNT2MUCH

Ok, with Idaho and Wyoming results in , where the heck ya'll gonna hunt. I drew a muzzleloader deer in s. Idaho and a region H tag in Wyoming for deer. It's gonna be a great year....
H2M

Well got 5 deer tags in the bag going for 6 or 7 now, hmmmmm left over coues deer hunts in AZ sounding tempting this winter dec/jan. And July 10 I will get my archery A tag for Idaho in "THE" spot. Still waiting for one more draw to come out and it isn't AZ or WA

BIG Congrats you guys... ANd MT, Leave us some deer bud

HunttoMUCH, I put in for sheep every year... Darn Idaho rules state that I can'y put in for anything else :( :( So, Just the General crud for me..... Will be hunting Sawtooth "B" tag and probably 39 Deer tag.

Don't look sad Moosie, could be worse places to have to hunt, you ought to feel pretty lucky to be so close to an area with elk/deer/bears and cats. I know I feel fortunate. Keep a trying on that sheep tag tho it will happen. I always leave a few deer out there usually the BIG ones :D :D and get to bring home the forked horns LOL.
Chris

MT, You want to HAve a bet this year between you and me.. Who gets the MONSTER ?!?!?! I would bet my Forked horn will be bigger then yours :D :D :D

Our results should be out in a week or so. I put in for "any bull moose" in 2 units and goats in 2 units. If I dont get drawn, I guess I gotta go with general harvest for caribou, moose, sheep, goat, black and brown bear.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back