Yeti GOBOX Collection

ALASKA -- August Caribou SPECIAL

Bill Hefner

ALASKA BIG GAME HUNTING SPECIAL!

August 2001 ONLY

$1,095 + license & tags for 6-Day, Unguided, Outfitted, Drop Camp Hunt for 2 Caribou, 1 Black Bear & 10 Wolves (max.)

I just got off the phone with Tony Lee, my outfitter buddy in Alaska. He only has 7 openings left in August for 6-day unguided, outfitted, drop camp combo caribou, black bear & wolf hunts.

These hunts are on a first come first served basis. The area (Units 17 & 19) is in the Mulchatna Drainage and home to over 220,000+ caribou, lots of big black bear and so many wolves you can legally take a maximum of 10. They’re devastating the moose population and all the outfitters want to reduce their number. In Unit 19 wolf tags are NOT required, but in Unit 17 they are.

In Tony’s outfitted camps you’re furnished with a comfortable tent, good food, camp tools, propane stove with fuel, cooking & eating utensils, toilet paper, etc. You bring sleeping bag & pad, pack frame, rifle, pistol or bow, ammo or arrows, clothes and personal gear.

So, if you’re seriously interested, please let me know and I’ll e-mail you a very comprehensive outline of the hunts.

If you and your hunting buddies haven’t made plans yet for a fall hunt, and have flexibility on short notice, this is a great opportunity for an Alaska big game hunt at a fantastic price.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bill Hefner
St. Petersburg, FL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back