Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What's your set up this year ?

Rossi .410 Tuffy Turkey should show up next week. Going to top it with a Bushnell red dot and see what it likes for shells.
Hoping the factory full choke likes the Winchester Double X turkey loads or some B&P upland nickel plated lead. If not, I'll upgrade chokes and check again.
I'll do whatever it takes to stay away from TSS.

Tristar g2 20ga, vortex venom w/hs strut undertaker and TSS #9 handloads
rem 870 20 ga vortex venom w/hs strut undertaker and TSS #9 handloads

870 12 gauge with a new Hawke scope put on it.Jebs choke. It's wrapped in mossy oak Greenleaf. Shooting longboard 5 shot.

Daughter has the Stevens 301 410 with Carlson choke shooting Fiocchi tss.

I’ve got 9 turkey guns now. I just purchased 2 more. Both Henry single shots, one the turkey model, one in 410. Even though I’ve got so many my primary gun since the late 80s has been an ulti mag. Before that a 10 ga. Thinking my main gun this year might be the Henry 12. We will see
Do you have a Smoke pole ?

I have a 20ga topper single shot w/ a fixed full choke, and thinking tungsten might make that my turkey gun instead of the 12ga 870.

Question for the experienced tungsten shooters… say you shoot one out at the farther end of where you feel comfortable… do you have to pick out dozens of little pellets out of the meat?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back