Caribou Gear

What unit.(WYO. leftovers)

old man

Have to hunt a new unit this year with left over cow tags. having hard time deciding which unit. most tag are in steep country and i am 75 years old. any suggestions?

Decided on unit 111-7. Nov10-Jan 31. also looking to go archery as well. Anyone know anything about this area or season they want to share. thanks in advance.

Old Man I hope you had better luck than by brother and I, the computer kept freezing due to all the traffic and neither of us were able to get our cow tags by the time it was all done.

Old Man I hope you had better luck than by brother and I, the computer kept freezing due to all the traffic and neither of us were able to get our cow tags by the time it was all done.

This was as big of a mess on the G&F website as I believe I've ever heard with numerous people on the websites talking about it and a lot of it sounds like it was due to the credit card vendor they are using that bogged everything down and timed people out from what I'm hearing.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't know what the deal was. We never have had issues getting leftover tags for our unit and that is with sometimes having as many as 6 ppl in our group applying at the same time. Oh well I guess. Its just fun going out in beautiful country chasing skin heads.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerks28
Back