Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Transfer Wyoming Pts?

I was told in a letter from fish and game that a person can indeed transfer points to another person. I was looking into doing it for my brother as I had one deer point left when I moved to Wyoming. It cost just about as much as buying one himself so I passed. If someone had several it might be worthwhile even if it did cost almost as much as purchasing them themselves.

I was told in a letter from fish and game that a person can indeed transfer points to another person. I was looking into doing it for my brother as I had one deer point left when I moved to Wyoming. It cost just about as much as buying one himself so I passed. If someone had several it might be worthwhile even if it did cost almost as much as purchasing them themselves.
Interesting. Did your letter from fish and game cite a state statute, law, or regulation allowing the purchase and sale of said points to another person?

If you draw a tag and want to donate to a disabled vet organization, pm me i can help walk you thru the very easy process!
Really wish I'd of known about it back last time I drew and my son was born. Guess I should've asked but it never occurred. Would have been more than willing.

When I moved to Wyoming, I went into HQ in Cheyenne and asked if I could transfer my points. They flat out said no, and the points go away when you become a resident after a year.

The
Really wish I'd of known about it back last time I drew and my son was born. Guess I should've asked but it never occurred. Would have been more than willing.
The DV program is good and bad. Unfortunately, they make the vets go through an organizer to get the tag, so a lot of buddy/buddy underhanded stuff goes on. I wish they would let the first qualified DV with th appropriate application filled out, recieve the tag. The organizers also have a set number of notorized letters, which is a good thing, so 1 org doesn't get them all.

I’m hoping the law will change. I will auction my max elk points off to the highest bidder. I’m going to be rich!

Interesting. Did your letter from fish and game cite a state statute, law, or regulation allowing the purchase and sale of said points to another person?
Don’t remember. I didn’t pay much attention to it once I saw it was 30 something dollars for one deer point to transfer.

You can party app with them and you both apply with the average.

If they are 50% or more disabled Vet or kid than you can get the tag and donate it to them.
Didn’t know about the option for transferring to kids. Might have to hook my daughter up with a general elk tag once I have enough points since she’s 10 and already wants to shoot a bull elk. Lol. At what age can a kid get bonus points in WY?

Didn’t know about the option for transferring to kids. Might have to hook my daughter up with a general elk tag once I have enough points since she’s 10 and already wants to shoot a bull elk. Lol. At what age can a kid get bonus points in WY?
Is she disabled? If not, you can’t transfer the tag.

Last edited:
You were lied to. It was a bill that they tried to push and it got shot down.

Back