MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Trail cam

Tactacam Reveal models X (GEN 2) and XB are working well for me and fit your criteria above. Bundles including a solar panel and SD card are available.

If you have cell reception and want to use it, you'll need to download the app on your phone. There is a fee to use it and is based on the number of photos and if you want a monthly or yearly subscription. The SIM card comes with the camera so you don't have to make a trip to your cell provider's store to activate.

The cheapest Tasco from walmart fits your description. If you want better quality pictures, the Browning dual lens is solid. If you want cell cams, I have no idea.

I would not recommend SpyPoint. I had two - one transmitting and one not - and they both seemed to be plagued with taking 100’s of pictures of ghosts and forgetting what day it is. When they work, they work great. But it’s way too often they go berserk taking 100’s of pics a day and putting the wrong date on them. I finally threw them both in the trash after this past season.

One knock on the Brownings I use is they do not like it when you mix battery brands (eg. Duracell, Energizer). First time I used mine I put in mixed battery brands and they basically didn't work. Browning customer service told me to make sure the battery brands was all the same, preferably their brand. Haven't had any issues if I just use Energizer. My old Stealth Cams didn't care what I put in there. Whatever was in the drawer, they worked.

My experience browning fits your description.
These are the only cameras I own with the exception of about 3 wild games that are sacrificial cameras for high human activity areas.

Brownings are great cameras. We have about 40 of theM on our properties.

These are the only cameras I own with the exception of about 3 wild games that are sacrificial cameras for high human activity areas.

Brownings are great cameras. We have about 40 of theM on our properties.
Only ever used one but I was very impressed with how easy it was to use and durable. Priced right as well.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back