Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Tell me about your obscure cartridge

Where should I start I have what I’d consider a non-mainstream collection obscure is too far a step maybe.

To start, .327Fed which led to 32H&R, and the .32S&W Long.

Next .41Rem, sold the host pistol, but I’m sitting on about 300 reloads and plenty of fodder for more. Just keep my eyes open for a replacement.

.325WSM becoming more obscure every year I’m afraid.

I thought my 10mm was slipping to .41Rem status for a while. I guess I should thank the Grizzlies for its resurrection. Put 5 different models in my hand yesterday, and ammo is arguably cheap in certain outlets.

Where should I start I have what I’d consider a non-mainstream collection obscure is too far a step maybe.

To start, .327Fed which led to 32H&R, and the .32S&W Long.

Next .41Rem, sold the host pistol, but I’m sitting on about 300 reloads and plenty of fodder for more. Just keep my eyes open for a replacement.

.325WSM becoming more obscure every year I’m afraid.

I thought my 10mm was slipping to .41Rem status for a while. I guess I should thank the Grizzlies for its resurrection. Put 5 different models in my hand yesterday, and ammo is arguably cheap in certain outlets.
I think the 10mm has become the new 45. I have several pistols and revolver in 10mm. Carry the XDM elite 10mm daily.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back