MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

SOLD - Tikka .338 Federal with ammo

stk

I’ll be going overseas for a couple of years so I’ve decided to sell a few things I haven’t used in a long time.

First up is a Tikka in .338 Federal with a Vortex Razor LH 3-15x42 with G4 reticle. The rifle as it sits weighs about 7.5 lbs. The original buttpad has been replaced with a limbsaver. It’s a very nice, well balanced and accurate set up easily capable of taking deer, black bear, or elk without the excessive recoil of magnum calibers. Anyone who’s looked for one knows that new rifles chambered in .338 Federal are almost impossible to find, and used Tikkas chambered in it from the factory don’t come up for sale often.

Included with the rifle and scope is 214 rounds of factory ammunition. The boxes with the Barnes and Trophy Bonded Tip are full…one of the boxes of the powershok is missing 6 rounds. I’ve only ever shot the Uni-cor in it and it shot very well, but the last time I had it out was a couple of years ago. I wouldn’t hesitate to use any of these bullets for elk, but I’ve never had the rifle out hunting so can’t give firsthand experience. The ammo regularly sells on GB for $5-$6 a round. Also included is 50-ish pieces of brass.

I’d prefer to sell everything as a package. Trade offers welcome. I’ll be listing on another forum in a couple days if it doesn’t sell first on here.

$2350 shipped to lower 48 or I can do a FTF in Alabama.

IMG_7740.jpeg
IMG_7742.jpeg
IMG_7743.jpeg
IMG_7745.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7743.jpeg
    IMG_7743.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
They are a heck of a cartridge, I never understood why this or the 358 win didn’t do better in sales. I guess most people just figure a 30 cal takes care of most things pretty well

Let me know if you want to sell the ammo separately. I have a buddy working on recording a shot out 308 to 338 Fed

They are a heck of a cartridge, I never understood why this or the 358 win didn’t do better in sales. I guess most people just figure a 30 cal takes care of most things pretty well
No love for the medium bores in America. Baffling. One day I'm going to rebarrel all my rifles to .338 Federal, .358 Win, 35 Whelen, and .375 Ruger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back