RUSSELL APXg2 L5 CYCLONE RAIN JACKET on camofire

npaden

RUSSELL APXg2 L5 CYCLONE RAIN JACKET on camofire for $74.80.

I'm going to go broke now that you guys introduced me to that site!!!

Ha I'm right there with ya npaden. I'm on that thing every day, even got the text alerts. Missed out on the nikon BDC scope the other day though.

Just got a text saying that the APXg2 L1 based layer shirt was on sale, but the pants are still showing. Maybe the shirt is next?

Just got a text saying that the APXg2 L1 based layer shirt was on sale, but the pants are still showing. Maybe the shirt is next?

shirts gone already, they were before the cyclone rain pants, I think there was only M, XL, and XXL or something like that. They went so fast I actually saw the inventory line move down, probably only a handful of each

Npaden-

well, keep you eye out anyway, the shirt that was up before the pants was an L1 shirt, but it was the one that is now called Lightweght, maybe the other model will be up after the pants.

Basically, I'm saying ignore me! :)

Just checked my phone. Got the text for the Cyclone pants at 3:37 and the text for the L1 shirt at 4:15.

Oh well, still need the Zephyr L3 jacket in XXL too.

The L4 Gale jacket is on sale for $79.99 at linton outdoors. I went ahead and picked up one of the L1 base layer tops for $25.00 to get the total to over $100 so I got free shipping too.

The only thing I lack now for pretty much a complete set is the L3 Zephyr jacket.

I haven't gone back and added everything up, but I think it's going to come in at less than what a full retail price Sitka jacket would run.

Okay, being an accountant and having about 100 other things I should be doing I went back and added everything up.

L1 Alpine Base Pants $20 - Camofire
L1 Alpine Base Top - $25 - Linton Outdoors
L2 Tundra Pullover - $42 - Camofire
L2 Tundra Pants - $40 - Camofire
L3 Zephyr Pants - $55 - Camofire
L4 Gale Jacket - $80 - Linton Outdoors
L5 Cyclone Rain Jacket - $75 - Camofire
L5 Cyclone Rain Pants - $68 - Camofire

That gets me up to $405 and I'm still looking for the Zephyr Jacket. Hopefully I'll find it for around $70ish a that would put my total for the whole lot of it at under $500.

Not sure what I should double up on, probably should buy a few extra L1 base layer shirts, that is probably what is going to get the stinkyiest on a week long hunt. I wanted to get one in and check it out before loading up on several of them though.

Nathan thanks for the tip on linton outdoors. I picked up a L5 gale jacket and L1 baselayer top from them as well. Looks like you have a nice setup going for less than what 1 sitka jacket in optifade would have cost you.

Every time I go to Camo Fire they are selling a knife or a double sided axe or soemthing Crappy like that......

Okay, looks like Camofire is out of the Russell gear for now, but Linton Outdoors has the L3 Zephyr Jacket on sale for $59.99 now for my final piece of the puzzle. Looks I need to start checking that site on a regular basis now.

The L5 Whiteout Jacket and Pants are up right now. $92.80 for the jacket and $89.19 for the pants.

I probably don't need them, but I'm on a roll now so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Maybe I'll need them someday. I do sit in a 14' tripod some in November and December and they would for sure keep me warm no matter what here in Texas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back