Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Got blown today!

Your not alone. My pension should cover car insurance and maybe food at the rate we're going
I just had to give away all the camper perishable food we bought. It went to a friend who helped me rescue the camper. That made me happy but 150ish dollars walking out the door made me cringe.

It was almost 20 years ago I was 14. The guide was great and the bass were big. Me and dad had gator ribs after for dinner good memories.
My kids will be 10 and 12. I hope that these are memories that they recap with fondness as they grow their families.

God damn that beard is deceiving I figured you were at my age or older.
Turned 34 this January. I joke about having a beard as a kid but I had a good one by 14. I was everybody's best buddy come Friday night when they needed a case of beer in high school.

Turned 34 this January. I joke about having a beard as a kid but I had a good one by 14. I was everybody's best buddy come Friday night when they needed a case of beer in high school.
Wasn't too far off I guess I turned 37 in January. 3 extra points for the beard.

I think about going about 300mi fishing and how to transport a bunch of fish back. Think I have it. One of those small freezers from the Bi Mart and a gas generator! Have to start the freezer early I suspect but should work well to get the fish home in good shape.

Just got word from GM that the bearings spun on the crank. It will have to have a new crate engine and the entire oil cooling system due to metal contamination. No word on lead times or the replacement vehicle yet. There is talk of a long term rental but the numbers don’t seem to work at $55 a day.

Just got word from GM that the bearings spun on the crank. It will have to have a new crate engine and the entire oil cooling system due to metal contamination. No word on lead times or the replacement vehicle yet. There is talk of a long term rental but the numbers don’t seem to work at $55 a day.
That is crazy. Is that a 6.2 or 5.3?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back