NM Governor’s Pronghorn Tag Auction

jt13

You guys see this?

Screenshot_20230701_055744_Chrome.jpg

Tag went for $25k in 2021 and $19k in 2022. Must be a big one kicking around, apparently a bidding war between 2 people ran the price up. A good day for NMGFD

Edit: In an unrelated note, I talked myself (and my wife) into bidding on one of the donated African safari hunts. So... now I've got a hunt for 4 to plan in South Africa....

You guys see this?

View attachment 282104

Tag went for $25k in 2021 and $19k in 2022. Must be a big one kicking around, apparently a bidding war between 2 people ran the price up. A good day for NMGFD

Edit: In an unrelated note, I talked myself (and my wife) into bidding on one of the donated African safari hunts. So... now I've got a hunt for 4 to plan in South Africa....
It's such a good moisture year for the SW I'm sure people are banking on lots of horn growth this year. Congratulations on the African hunt. Recently had something similar happen at a RMEF banquet auction. Heading on a hunt for 2 to South Africa this May.

Big money. Getting more and more common. High end elk hunts are going for up to 50K. Basic hunts can now be 20K.

Big money. Getting more and more common. High end elk hunts are going for up to 50K. Basic hunts can now be 20K.
I'm following several NM hunting Facebook groups these days and the prices that unguided/non-outfitted unitwide landowner tags sell for is nuts.

Last edited:
Id laugh my ass off if some dude whacked it and paid the fine....what ...maybe $1000? but would probably have an 83K price on his head for the stunt.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back