New Bow - Hoyt RX5

Well so much for that review, here I thought I might learn something. Someday I'll be tempted to replace my Maxxis 31 with something a little newer but this thing still works. Are you sponsored by Mathews now or did the bow just shoot better? Peer pressure, what?

Well so much for that review, here I thought I might learn something. Someday I'll be tempted to replace my Maxxis 31 with something a little newer but this thing still works. Are you sponsored by Mathews now or did the bow just shoot better? Peer pressure, what?
They are two different bows but both great. I just saw the opportunity to jump to another flagship bow while being able to sell the Hoyt for enough “margin” to buy a new pack - too good to pass up.

IMO none of us are good enough. Any of the flagship bows are going to be better than what we have and will do just fine.

So true. Once your at flagship level, they're all amazing bows. It's just a matter of what exact features you prefer and if you like the feel or look of one better.

I went to a bowshop that had all the flagships from hoyt, Matthew's, and bowtech in stock and shooting them all told me much faster what I liked than reading hours of reviews on the internet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back