PEAX Equipment

Javelina Euro

Got my first javelina this December decided to have it professionally done got it back today. Very happy with the work of Skulls Unlimited as usual.View attachment 318408
That is Awesome, looks great! Javelina is high on my bucket list partly because of how cool a Javelina euro mount looks. Sure would love to hear your story about how you got it.

That is Awesome, looks great! Javelina is high on my bucket list partly because of how cool a Javelina euro mount looks. Sure would love to hear your story about how you got it.
Actually drew the tag through the Texas controlled hunts program and killed it on Elephant mountain WMA. The WMA is a amazing place home to some of the few bighorns left in Texas. After a orientation on the first morning we drew compartments and were set free. Spent the late morning and mid day getting to know the compartment and hiked up as far as I could. Found a glassing spot and hung out for the afternoon saw a bunch of mule deer. Including a doe with two ear tags and a radio collar. Headed back to the truck that evening I spotted a group in the low country feeding around about 500 yards off. Got the wind in my face and headed towards them they certainly aren’t the most perceptive animal. A couple where noticeably smaller then the rest but the adults all looked to be the same size. Close the distance to just under 50 yards picked one out that was away from the rest and squeezed the shot off. The 243. with a 80gr ttsx dropped her in her tracks. Threw her in the pack and headed to the truck got there in just enough time to gut her on the tailgate in the last light of the day.20231203_160359.jpg20231204_102621.jpg20231204_173750.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back