Javalina 37a hunt

lynlan1819

Tagged along with my brother for this year's Javalina hunt in Arizona unit 37a,hunted 5 days solid 200 plus miles of searching,along with about 150 other hunters and nobody saw even 1 pig the entire hunt,no tags filled in this beautiful area.
Seen lots of deer,doves,foxes,coyotes, quail,but not a single pig was to be found.

It's 37a, not a lot going on in that unit
Yeap extremely poor area for pig,bother said he put in for I think area 24,but drew 37a,brother is a resident,I am non resident and glad I didn't waste $350 on a tag.

200 miles driving ? I’ve done a lot of javelina hunting, seen tons of pigs but have rarely seen one from the vehicle

200 miles driving ? I’ve done a lot of javelina hunting, seen tons of pigs but have rarely seen one from the vehicle
Yes 200 miles of driving too different sites then walking glassing and stop and spot,our buggies has a millage dial.we don't just drive and look if that's what you mean,every hunter out there drove too a spot and hunted on foot,and NOTHING.

This is the first time we my brother hasn't gotten a pig,in 19 years of hunting them.

Yeap we did not even see a single animal,saw lots of foxes,coyotes,rabbits,deer,quail,doves and everything in between,but not a single pig.

Drive,stop and glass too locate pigs is about how everybody in Arizona does it,try walking everywhere in Arizona with all the super thick cactus and see what gets all over you.
You walk after you spotted pigs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back