• Traditions Pursuit XT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CVA Accura MR-X

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Wild Bill

Been shopping for MLs for some time now and going to use some Scheels giftcards to bring one home.
I've narrowed it down to the Traditions Pursuit XT and the CVA Accura MR-X, but can't decide.
I've held both, and like them both. Nothing really turns me off of either.
The traditions is lighter, and has the CeraKote barrel and is a little cheaper. 1:24 twist
The CVA has the Bergara barrel (I've had good luck with centerfire Bergara barrels) at a 1:28 twist.
Help me out. Good experiences or bad.

Or toss out your preferred ML.

Thanks y'all.

Traditions Pursuit XT
CVA Accura MR-X

I don't have the Accura, but I own 2 Optimas and my sons' shoot the Wolf from CVA and we have no complaints from CVA for the last 5 years or so. The guns are more accurate than we are with the right loads. We shoot BH209 and Barnes bullets out of all the guns. Although I did set one of the Optimas up last year with open Williams sight and a front globe shooting the Thor hammers and it was still very accurate at 100 yards.

The Traditions that I have shot were decent and no big complaints on them. My Accura with BH209 weighed by scale not volume rivals a lot of centerfire rifles. I'm using harvester sabot with Hornady 44 mag 225gr ftx and won't hesitate to take a 200yd shot.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back