Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Governor’s Tag

It’s worth a read but for the tldr crowd this about sums it up…

Buying the statewide auction permit, putting ads in the paper for a bounty, shooting a dink in a hayfield on film for Where in the World is Colorado Buck, and posing in a picture watermarked "Mossback Guides and Outfitters"....

I'd rather be kicked in the balls to death.

Sounds like a job for Hunt Talk Man. Or his godsons @rtraverdavis and @EYJONAS!
Y’all pitch in the funds and I’ll do it all while wearing nothing but boots, a pair of American flag booty shorts, some sequin suspenders, and Walter Sobchek glasses. Now that’s a cause that could unite the HT in these divisive times.

I would do it, except region 7 mule deer doe at like 1500 yards. Maximum internet outrage, flatbills and elmer fudds comin at you from every direction. It would be glorious. Might even buy a vortex to pull it off.

I would do it, except region 7 mule deer doe at like 1500 yards. Maximum internet outrage, flatbills and elmer fudds comin at you from every direction. It would be glorious. Might even buy a vortex to pull it off.
Vortex atop a Savage Axis II, 6.5 creed (obviously), sighted in (once) at 100 yards, shooting 124 gr. core lokts.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back