Caribou Gear

Contact your U.S. Representatives on Transfer of Public Lands Issue.

Other than the fact the nonsense 50% number is arbitrary, based on nothing, and makes no sense.

Spend some time on the poorly managed lands owned by the State of Idaho, you will see how poor the likes of Butch Otter, and his new band of incompetent managers on the State Land Board the Goofball Sherri Ybarra and the anti-hunting Lawerence Denney.

Hell, listen to the radio in Idaho, and there are advertisements flooding the airwaves promoting another auction of land from the State of Idaho this month.

For a civics exercise, go read the Constitution of the State of Idaho and see what the SOLE objective of the State Land Board is REQUIRED to be. (Hint: It sure as hell ain't anything that benefits hunters.)

Did I say that Idaho ran state lands well? I am pretty sure Idaho would manage to survive if .3% the federal land was transferred to the state. If the people of Idaho don't like the way state lands are managed then the people of Idaho should do something about it.

I spend lots of time on both federal and state land in Montana and I haven't noticed much difference in the management. They are both ignored and abused. Ignored by the managers and abused by everyone and everything else that have access. Cattle have their way with the riparian areas and weeds are abundant. The only real difference is that I can eventually walk far enough in with fed land to get away from the livestock.

I have also spent a lot of time on federal land in Nevada where there is little to no management.

Patrick

Did I say that Idaho ran state lands well? I am pretty sure Idaho would manage to survive if .3% the federal land was transferred to the state. If the people of Idaho don't like the way state lands are managed then the people of Idaho should do something about it.

I spend lots of time on both federal and state land in Montana and I haven't noticed much difference in the management. They are both ignored and abused. Ignored by the managers and abused by everyone and everything else that have access. Cattle have their way with the riparian areas and weeds are abundant. The only real difference is that I can eventually walk far enough in with fed land to get away from the livestock.

I have also spent a lot of time on federal land in Nevada where there is little to no management.

Patrick

It looks like you are pretty much operating without any facts, so I am guessing you don't understand the issue.

Where is your nonsense of 0.3% needs to be transferred? Idaho has more than 50.3% public lands.

Public-Lands-Western-US.png

What possible benefit for hunters would come from transferring lands from the BLM, Park Service, and Forest Service to someone as incompetent as Sherri Ybarra? Sherri Ybarra might be the biggest train-wreck ever elected in the State of Idaho, and you think she should manage MORE??

And, I too spend a lot of time on Public Lands in Nevada, and, if you can keep Barrick, Newmont, and racists like Clive Bundy off the Public Lands, they are in good shape.

Back on track guys. If you want to talk about Bundy and other morons, start a new thread. This thread is about contacting your Congressman and Senators. Keep it that way.

Back on track guys. If you want to talk about Bundy and other morons, start a new thread. This thread is about contacting your Congressman and Senators. Keep it that way.

Gladly. JC is abrasive enough to drive me away anyway.

I keep politely pestering Steve Pierce,our NM Rep. and our other local moron's....er a public office holders.
He'd sell every speck of public land in NM to his Tejas oil buddies or the Chinese in half a heart beat,and we'd wind up with empty pockets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back