Yeti GOBOX Collection

Cheap elk hunting bow?

The bow I have is a PSE bow Madness 2012 XS frame it is set at 30" draw and 70lbs but the draw and weight are adjustable.

It has a trophy taker fall away rest, 5 pin site, I think I have a quiver on it and I can throw a bunch of arrows in for you. I don't remember the exact components.

I bought it 3 years ago and I had 400 into it. I will let it all go for 150 bucks I don't mind helping a kid out. If you want pictures of it I will try to get them this weekend. It

You'll regret not taking this deal... I'd look into this one for sure. When we're saying you'll find a bow for $300 on AT, typically they're bare bows.

You'll regret not taking this deal... I'd look into this one for sure. When we're saying you'll find a bow for $300 on AT, typically they're bare bows.

Yes^^^this.
The rest and sight are probably worth $150. Adjustable draw length. Good on you maxx for helping a new archer get started.
I'm all about shoot a bunch of different bows for fit/feel, but this is a good bow at a great price...especially for someone to try out and see if they like archery.

I am feeling giving today and I like helping kids. I have been very blessed in my life when it has come to hunting. I see you only have 10 post.

Go ahead and tells us more about yourself, what you like to do in the outdoors. Let us know how you want to use this bow. I will then give you the bow and all the stuff on it and a few arrows. You should be mostly set up besides broadheads and a bow case. If you are under 18 I would like to get an approval from your parent or guardian to make sure it is ok I sent you this.

I am feeling giving today and I like helping kids. I have been very blessed in my life when it has come to hunting. I see you only have 10 post.

Go ahead and tells us more about yourself, what you like to do in the outdoors. Let us know how you want to use this bow. I will then give you the bow and all the stuff on it and a few arrows. You should be mostly set up besides broadheads and a bow case. If you are under 18 I would like to get an approval from your parent or guardian to make sure it is ok I sent you this.

What a cool gesture! Good for you Maxx.

The only reason why I want a bow is to hunt elk and deer. I want to be super close to the animal and it is a longer season for bow hunters and you can call in animals. If you want to know something about all i like is hunting and fishing.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back