Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Brass fishing weights

D

Delw

I dont know if anyone uses them here. But I use them alot for bass, I have 3 different styles and every weight up to 1 oz.
If you guys want to buy any I'm making 10,00-30,00 in the next 2 weeks let me know. I dont know the price yet but they are cheaper then you can buy in the store. I made 600 yesterday in the 1/8 oz. all the weights we make are withing a few grains of each other unlike lead weights that very 1/16 oz. I also designed some for beads. a little weight on one side and then a bead then the main weight. I playing with a little brass in place of the bead to get more sound. I have found brass gives more sound under water than lead.

Delw

I have never used brass before because of the price and lead has always been fine.Years ago at a tackle shop no longer around I bought a 20# box 1/8oz bullet weights for $8.I finally used them all up last year after 10 years or so of haveing them.

I would be willing to try the brass stuff.I might some and see if I like them if I do you have my buisness.

BTW when you start makeing jacketed bullets let me know
smile.gif

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back