Any muzzleloader hunters here?

Just to let you know that the site not done and I have quite a few more products that I'll be putting on there soon.
Thanks for looking..............wapiti7
PS any feed back would be appreciated

Wapiti, I think alot of guys hre Muzz hunt. You have a good site there. Looks like you've been to Africa Chasing critters with the Muzz ? Do you know Mike McMicheals that produces PowerBelt bullets from here in Nampa Idaho ? He takes down an Elephant with a Muzz. you should see Mikes Clip :

http://www.powerbeltbullets.com/trophyden.html

I plan to do some more hunting with the muzz real soon.

Moosie,
I don't make a habit of being negative toward other peoples products, but I am not a power belt fan at all. It doesn't surprise me that it took a jumbo, the bullet performes like a soild anyway. I think that if colorado and a few other states allow saboted bullets in the future, then the power belt days are going to be very short.
I feel that our bullet is phenemonal and that the rest of the products that we are introducing are superior. This fall I have seen 5 antelope and 3 elk fall to one shot with our bullet. As hunters around the country continue to shoot the FB-Xtreme, I know that they will be totally satisfied with its performance.
I'll keep you up to date on our companys progress. Thank you for the feedback and your time.................wapiti7

what no .54 cal bullets?:D
Welcome to Oscar's, the only board on the WWW where the moderators need a 'spell check' function.
I only have 1 m/l twisted fast enough to shoot conicals and sabots but the power belts were not too spectacular in that rifle(pedersoli double). I wish them luck but they aren't for me.
I check back on your site from time to time.

all the big game hunting i do is with muzzleloader. ive tried it on a yote before to. that wasnt to pretty seeing its brains hangin out the back or his head :D

Why would you need conjugal or sabots when a round ball will do the job just fine.

2 of the the smoke poles I built, 54 curly maple and 50 cal cherry.

Attachments

• IMG_1527.JPG
    IMG_1527.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1526.JPG
    IMG_1526.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 160
fellow muzzleloader here

I'm a fellow muzzleloader hunter for deer here in Nebraska and on my farm down in northern Missouri. I'm fortunate to be around some great large whitetail country. Nebraska is 'muzzleloader friendly' with a generous season that runs Dec 1st thru Dec 31st. I like your website and bookmarked so will see if I can support you with biz as need I need.
See you around on the forums.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriel Knight
Back