Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2024 Draw results

Haha - no - what I deleted was something I think we may agree on . People post surveys of how NR are killing 57% of bucks in region 7 but same people say FWP survey system is worthless . So which is it ?
It's all a mess to be honest. Having worked for that agency, 57% could be plus or minus 20%. I've talked to biologists on flight counts for elk in the cabinets (Which is primarily haired in from timber) and they just do an "estimate" based on how many elk are there from what they see (could be 5...multiplied by 10). As far as hunter harvest goes...no one really knows in my opinion. I sure as hell don't answer the phone when they call. All they ask for is how many wolves/sign I've seen. They could give a rat's boot about population numbers/harvest data. I will say though...it's no secret the mule deer have taken a hit in this state. Residents are to blame as well as NR. Opportunity for mule deer needs to be restricted, especially during the rut. I know that's sacreligious to say but it's the truth.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back