Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2020 UK Hunting offer

I will let @406LIFE supply his own report, he is leaving me today, he had 2 days with me, he got what he wanted!
I have arranged for a few more days hunting with 2 other guides, it should be interesting.
Its a pity I can't post a video, I have a new scope, it's a Pulsar C50 and it videoed his success.

Sadly this is the last time I can offer this trip, but hopefully it has fulfilled some hunting dreams and your conservation groups have benefitted from the generous donations given.

Hopefully I will meet some of you again one day, bringing the wife with me next time, plan on touring Colorado, Idaho and Montana for 3 weeks.

Cheers

Richard

I will let @406LIFE supply his own report, he is leaving me today, he had 2 days with me, he got what he wanted!
I have arranged for a few more days hunting with 2 other guides, it should be interesting.
Its a pity I can't post a video, I have a new scope, it's a Pulsar C50 and it videoed his success.

Sadly this is the last time I can offer this trip, but hopefully it has fulfilled some hunting dreams and your conservation groups have benefitted from the generous donations given.

Hopefully I will meet some of you again one day, bringing the wife with me next time, plan on touring Colorado, Idaho and Montana for 3 weeks.

Cheers

Richard
When you swing through CO let me know. I am in the Springs and would love to treat you to a frosty pint.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back