On the Mtn. Idaho

I thought about getting another tag, but I had too cancel my Idaho antelope hunt too go deer hunting, :) but I'm so addicted too antelope, I still may go.....
Matt

It's going to be hard to top that one but you might as well try while your still in the groove.

On the other hand I can understand wanting to pack out an Antelope for a change:)

It's going to be hard to top that one but you might as well try while your still in the groove.

On the other hand I can understand wanting to pack out an Antelope for a change:)

Almost continued my luck this weekend.... Went and helped a buddy with Deer and almost got a shot at a 280" 5 point bull, with my buddies bow, since he didn't buy his elk tag.... Saw more elk than deer... I apparently have my groove on.... But it wasn't too be....
Matt

Sweet Jesus, where was I when this thread got posted? Oh, I was in Utah, hunting elk.

Matt, that is one hell of a buck. Next time you invite me and the cameras, I ought to be more accepting of your invites. Stupid me. Congrats. Very happy for you. Hope you continue your season with similar results.

here ya go, some pics for ya'll.....
Matt

In the Taxi's driveway
IMG_1276_zpsff553416.jpg

And my best hero shot...... :D

000_0161_zpsfbb58379.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6