SFW Yay or nay

For or against SFW tactics

• for

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • against

Votes: 129 100.0%

• Total voters

schmalts

Someone on MM (Monster Muleys) was pushing SFW again. I challenged him to post a poll there to find out what informed sportsmen thought and one response was that it was "Just a thought but I'm guessing the masses don't participate on MM, polls in a bubble don't prove much"
So lets give him a bigger bubble.... Are you for or against what SFW stands for? Please do not vote if you have to ask "who is SFW?"

Last edited:
I'll jump in.
Against

I don't follow the big picture as much as I used to, but this seems like a no brainer to me. SFW is a business that takes from the average sportsman and sells to the wealthiest sportsmen.

To a man, the hunters whose opinions I respect the most are against SWF and their model of selling public opportunity for private gain .

In MT last session they supported every bad bill including using hunter dollars to test and slaughter our own elk.

49-0 right now against their BS! Looks like this site doesn't contain many dummies!!! Maybe they'll send Birdman over to straighten us all out, LOL!

49-0 right now against their BS! Looks like this site doesn't contain many dummies!!! Maybe they'll send Birdman over to straighten us all out, LOL!

It's very unfortunate how many of the same folks who vote against SFW run like lemmings to the Expo to buy raffle tickets. They just can't put their ethics ahead of gambling and personal greed. They just don't get it. DP depends on their weakness, and knew what he was doing when he set up that scam. The lemmings are lining his pockets.

BTW - Nay.

NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY. One for each memebr of my family that appreciates hunting and the heritage associated with it.
-Cade

I say NAY.

Unfortunately they have a good speech, and actually tried to rope a buddy of mine in who is the president of the Walleye's Unlimited here. He was intrigued until I urged him to research their shenanigans. I don't trust anyone who is willing to take public money, but not be held accountable or willing to show where the money was spent.

But, unfortunately just saying the right things without actually doing the right things has gotten people a long way in life...see Adolph Hitler..

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back