Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Mystery Ranch Nice Metcalf and Crewcab for sale

Kody

I have a Mystery Ranch Nice Metcalf and Crew Cab for sale. I bought the Crew Cab and Nice frame three hunting seasons ago. Everything is still in great shape, some stains but nothing too bad. I have both the standard waistbelt (like new) and the pocketed contour waistbelt. I also purchased a day pack lid two years ago and it is good as new, I purchased the Metcalf bag this spring and used it twice this hunting season. It has not carried any meat and is in brand new condition. Everything is foilage. The whole package is yours for $650 OBO.

Thats a good deal. somebody should jump on it.

you might mention the waiste and yoke size.

@brymoore, I would prefer to sell them as a package, but if I have trouble I might consider.

@Scott, PM returned.

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 2,800
  • image_1.jpeg
    image_1.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 3,110
  • image_2.jpeg
    image_2.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 2,732
  • image_3.jpeg
    image_3.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 2,690
  • image_4.jpeg
    image_4.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 2,704
  • image_5.jpeg
    image_5.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 2,682
  • image_6.jpeg
    image_6.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 2,936
  • image_7.jpeg
    image_7.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 2,704
  • image_8.jpeg
    image_8.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 2,650
I'd be interested in the crew cab with the frame.I see someone else wanted the metcalf.Let me know a price if you will split

The Yoke is a Medium (5'9"-6'4") I am 6'4" and it works great with plenty of room to size down.

The pocketed waistband is a Medium (34"-38")

I bought a non-pocketed waistband in a Large (38"-46"). I tried on the large and felt that it better distributed the weight on my hips.

$650 obo

@mixedbag and @brymoore, I have sent a PM to both of you.

Thanks!

What's the Black Friday deal?
I saw this on Craigslist a few days ago! Then I found this site!
Thanks, Curtis.

Last edited:
Update: Crew Cab sold and Pocketed Waistbelt gone.

I have a Mystery Ranch Nice Metcalf for sale. The frame has been used for three years as I previously had a Crew Cab. It is still in great shape. The Metcalf Bag has only been in the field twice and is in brand new condition. I also have a Nice Daypack Lid that was purchased two years ago and is in like new condition. The yoke is size Medium (5'9"-6'4"). I am 6'4" and it fit great with plenty of room to size down. The waistbelt is a standard waistbelt size Large (38"-46"). I have a 38" waist and it fits great with plenty of room to size up or down. I used to have a medium waistbelt, but I thought the larger belt helped distribute the weight over the hips better. Everything is foilage and can be yours for $490 TYD.

I have a Mystery Ranch Nice Metcalf for sale. The frame has been used for three years as I previously had a Crew Cab. It is still in great shape. The Metcalf Bag has only been in the field twice and is in brand new condition. I also have a Nice Daypack Lid that was purchased two years ago and is in like new condition. The yoke is size Medium (5'9"-6'4"). I am 6'4" and it fit great with plenty of room to size down. The waistbelt is a standard waistbelt size Large (38"-46"). I have a 38" waist and it fits great with plenty of room to size up or down. I used to have a medium waistbelt, but I thought the larger belt helped distribute the weight over the hips better. Everything is foilage and can be yours for $450 TYD.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back