MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Prayers for SYTES

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, I just got a message from a co-worker of SYTES. Not good news for our friend, Charles.

I am told he was an a bad ATV accident this weekend and suffered a broken neck. He does have some feeling in all limbs, which is a better sign than what it could be. He is currently in ICU, with doctors hoping to move him to a regular hospital room by the weekend.

If you can spare some warm thoughts and prayers for SYTES, I am sure he would greatly appreciate them.

Hang in there Charles. We are thinking of you. Look forward to full return of your health.

Prayers and thoughts sent. Going through the same thing with my grandfather who is in ICU.. not fun.

Had a neighbor that did the same thing 3 years ago but was not so lucky. Hope he continues to improve. He'll be in my thoughts and I hope you continue to post his progress Randy.

Hope you read this and you pull through OK. Your a tough dude, do what it takes to get better.

I am sick to death. Never met him, but he (and his wife) were willing to help my daughter out when she was going to run the Misou Marathon (at last minute she had to drop out). Anything we can do from afar other than pray in our own way? Please keep us up to date.

Hang in there Sytes, hoping you have a speedy recovery and get back to fishing and hunting.We always enjoy your enthusiasm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back