Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado Elk Tag Backdoor

drthornton

I heard that the backdoor method for checking if you drew an Elk tag in Colorado is up. I am points only this year so I can't verify.

The procedure for checking is:
Proceed like you are going to buy a habitat stamp.
The next screen will show the products you have on file. If you drew a Elk tag you will have an additional entry for an Elk tag. There are some codes that give you a little more info but I can't remember what they are.

Problem is if you applied for more than 1 choice you won't know which you drew.

enjoy

Someone post if it works

Last edited:
Hell ya i think i drew...now sure if it is em or ef???? but its 480 res elk app then on file is 580 res elk for 2011

Yes the "Sneakie" way shows up today. But I had 4 choices so it hardly narrows it down. I'm sure it is a hybrid archery tag!!

Looks like we will be contributing to the Colorado economy again this fall...or as some of you boyz like to put it..upholding the legacy of obnoxious Texans.:D

,...thanks for the fyi thornton.

OTC archery tag for me....unfortuneately, my two boys didn't draw their late season cow tags, which would have worked well with their football seasons.... No worries, they'll hit OTC rifle tags and be able to hunt late cow anyhow.

Looks like we will be contributing to the Colorado economy again this fall...or as some of you boyz like to put it..upholding the legacy of obnoxious Texans.:D

,...thanks for the fyi thornton.

Careful NHY, I've been on my recruit Texans campaign already, with mixed results. May still be to early to admit the truth:D

Attachments

• P1030822.jpg
    P1030822.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 778
Not believable Dink...A true Texan would have tied the car to a tree. You are also missing an empty whiskey bottle and a pile of stolen trailer hitches.

Thanks for the info. Looks like me and my brother will be in Colorado this fall. Muzzleloader for me Archery for him.

question about this...if you put in to get a OTC if not drawn can you tell if you were drawn or just got the OTC?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back